I am 6 months old!
I am 6 months old today!
Here are some of the things I can do now:
* I can stand for a few seconds while holding onto furniture
* Most nights I sleep 8-10 hours at a time
* I can play peek-a-boo with a blanket on my face
* I can sit all by myself
* I can drink from a big girl cup with some help from mommy
* Things I like right now are: my johnny jumper, my playmat on the floor, binkies, Cody, my vitamins (yum!), making "Vader" noises, smiling, playing with my feet, bathtime & swimming, my nightly massage from mommy, playing with my plastic stacking rings, reading books, putting everything in my mouth, and MOMMY!
*Things I don't like very much right now are: tummy time, rolling over, burping before the end of my meal (I just scream if I'm not done).
I'm a pretty happy baby, and not much makes me unhappy right now! It's been a fun 6 months, but I bet the next 6 are going to be even better!