Thursday, August 23, 2007
Wednesday, August 22, 2007
Sunday, August 19, 2007
I went to daddy's work picnic today. It was kind of cold & overcast, but I had fun watching all the kids playing... I can't wait until I'm old enough to play all of those games & eat ice cream sundaes too! All of daddy's co-workers loved my shirt!
Monday, August 13, 2007
Friday, August 10, 2007
Saturday, August 4, 2007
|Make your own slide shows and scrapbooks|
My buddy Drew flew all the way out to New Jersey with his mom to stay at my house for 4 days! We had such a good time, but he kept taking my binkie away! It was kind of rainy, so we went shopping at Ikea, played at the house, played in our baby tubs on the porch outside, and even went to the Kids Science Museum one afternoon. Thanks for coming Drew... I had a blast!
Friday, August 3, 2007
Thursday, August 2, 2007
I am 6 months old today!
Here are some of the things I can do now:
* I can stand for a few seconds while holding onto furniture
* Most nights I sleep 8-10 hours at a time
* I can play peek-a-boo with a blanket on my face
* I can sit all by myself
* I can drink from a big girl cup with some help from mommy
* Things I like right now are: my johnny jumper, my playmat on the floor, binkies, Cody, my vitamins (yum!), making "Vader" noises, smiling, playing with my feet, bathtime & swimming, my nightly massage from mommy, playing with my plastic stacking rings, reading books, putting everything in my mouth, and MOMMY!